Job Title: Machine Operator- C shift
Century Mold currently has five manufacturing facilities, two sales and engineering offices and a Tool Shop in North America, supporting sales of $200 million plus.
At Century Mold, we don't just mold parts, our customers come to us with their toughest challenges … and we mold solutions. The plastics industry is full of challenges and the Century Mold team prides themselves on their problem-solving capabilities. We strive to provide and deliver more not only for our customers but for our team as well.
Machine Operator Job Description
About the Role:
Our Machine Operators are essential to Century Mold’s success by ensuring that our manufacturing processes are consistently executed with the highest regard for quality. As a Machine Operator you will fulfill orders according to job specifications with an eye towards process improvement, quality and meeting or exceeding job productivity and efficiency standards.
This person will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance, results-driven environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Has responsibility for completing all quality checks and paperwork associated with job tasks.
- Read and follow operator instructions and alerts.
- Record number of containers made.
- Visually inspect products for defects and record both the reasons and amount of defects.
- Keep work area neat and organized according to 5S program.
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing operators.
- Spray molds as required.
- Provide relief on other machines as requested.
We would love to hear from you if:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working for Century Mold:
- We reward our employees. The salary range for this position is market competitive and is based on relevant years of experience and skills. Employees may qualify for a bonus program in addition to base salary; bonus amounts are determined based on company and individual performance.
- We care about our employee’s well-being. In addition to direct compensation, we also offer a robust array of benefits to our employees; these include medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as other great benefits to support your well-being. We also support our employees by offering 401(k) matching.
The details of your position:
- Your Job Title will be: Machine Operator
- Belonging to the: Manufacturing Department
- You will report to: Team Leader or Assembly Manager
- Your employment status: Non-exempt
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.