Job Title: Maintenance Technician - B Shift
• Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
• Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to troubleshoot and diagnose problem or repair the machine.
• Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Install and repair electrical apparatus such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
• Repairs and maintains physical structure of all facility equipment and grounds.
• Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as a lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, and tools.
• Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Completes other special assignments as required.
• Review work orders to determine immediate actions required.
• Perform assigned preventative maintenance on a timely basis.
• Operate forklift, lift truck, and scissor lift.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Software knowledge, Work Order software, OINSIGHT
preferred; Ability to learn new software as needed.
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.