Job Title: Team Leader- B Shift
• Continuously support safety committee initiatives and projects.
• Responsible for administering company policies fairly and consistently to all subordinates.
• Execute production schedule accordingly.
• Has responsibility for completing all quality checks and paperwork associated with job tasks.
• Assign priorities to all support groups including set-up, maintenance, prep, and mold repair.
• Manage pull board system.
• Fill out daily shift reports accurately to track production and complete all paperwork associated with production.
• Ensure part quality and efficiency.
• Track attendance and administer discipline according to company policy.
• Write and administer routine performance evaluations of group leader and all operators.
• Manage 5S (continuous improvement) for manufacturing.
• Examine work for quality and conformance to specification.
• Trouble-shoot manufacturing problems.
• Assist subordinates in performing duties.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree (A.A.S.); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Ability to learn new software as needed.
Pay Range: $60,000-$70,000/yr
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.