Job Title: Tooling Measurement Systems Technician
• Complete layout inspection activities for launch of new programs as well as engineering changes for current programs.
• Assist in resolution of customer complaints and participate in continuous improvement activities through completion of product layouts including capability studies.
• Interpret customer part drawings including GD&T designations for proper part staging and measurement methodology.
• Seek most efficient means of delivering on-time layouts with heavy emphasis on programming for repetitive measurements.
• Utilize various Instruments to make measurements including CMM, FARO Arm, Laser Scanner, Hand Instruments, Smart Scope, PC DMIS Software, Microsoft Excel.
• Assist Toolroom with programming CNC Equipment using Mastercam.
• Measure Mold Components and associated tooling for reverse engineering activities.
• Specify, design and build staging fixtures for use in measuring various parts using 3d printers and machine tools.
Education and/or Experience:
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or a minimum of ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; PC DMIS software; GD&T software; Measuremax software;
Ability to learn new software as needed.
Pay Range: $55,000-$85,000/yr
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.