Select Your Location below
At Century Mold, it is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. To achieve this goal, Century Mold is dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance employment, qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons in all job titles, will be administered without regard to race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and all employment decisions are based solely on valid job requirements.
Available positions in Shelbyville TN
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Date Posted: 7/14/2018 5:27:12 PM
* Please note that Century Mold will only consider applicants who fulfill the qualifications required for this role.
Quality Engineer: Century Mold, a plastics Automotive supplier, is looking for a Quality Engineer to work in our facility in Shelbyville, Tennessee.
Century Mold: Our company is kind of a big deal. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan are just a few vehicles our parts are on. Come work in a modern, air conditioned plant where you are not just a number, where safety and cleanliness is valued and where it is your home away from home.
- Maintain Quality Control documentation/folders to include:
- Monitor sheets
- Product history
- Sample locations
- Parts approved folder
- Blue prints
- Quality alerts
- Mold transfers
- Anstat data
- Reviews and dispositions supplier PPAP submissions including generation of receiving inspection sampling plan as required.
- Administers training program including testing requirements for hourly personnel.
- Supervision of Quality Inspectors.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
- Implement companywide continuous improvement tools and techniques to improve productivity, eliminate waste and streamline operations.
- Receive and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints.
- Devise sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data
- Develop and maintain company PFMEAs, Process Flow, CAPA, and other related documentation.
- Establish and maintain company calibration program to evaluate accuracy of testing and measurement equipment.Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant materials.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams including internal, supplier and customer groups.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; GD&T knowledge. Overnight travel based upon company plant and/or customer need (< 15%).