Select Your Location below
At Century Mold, it is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. To achieve this goal, Century Mold is dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance employment, qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons in all job titles, will be administered without regard to race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and all employment decisions are based solely on valid job requirements.
Available positions in Shelbyville TN
Job Title: Information Technology Support Technician
Date Posted: 3/8/2019 12:00:00 AM
Century Mold, a plastics Automotive supplier, is looking for a CMM Engineer at our facility in Shelbyville. Must be proficient in the use of CMMs (programmed and manual) running PC DMIS and traditional hand measurement tools.
Century Mold: Our company is kind of a big deal. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan are just a few vehicles our parts are on. Come work in a modern, air conditioned plant where you are not just a number, where safety and cleanliness is valued and where it is your home away from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Desktop and Laptop PC (approximately 20-25) and server (2) support.Hours of support are 24/5.
- Control IT hardware inventory, and maintenance schedules.
- Layout and maintain network cabling.
- Set-up and maintain FOB entry into the facility (if and when installed).
- Maintain schedule or door locking times (if and when installed).
- Set-up and maintain cell phone, IPad and 2-way phone systems.
- Set-up and maintain labeling and printing operation including barcode equipment, personal printers, fax machines, and partial maintenance on the network printers.
- Set-up and maintain production monitoring, and production reporting equipment
- In conjunction with Corporate IT:
- Evaluate the latest software and hardware, implementing upgrade plans when necessary.
- Set up and maintain network routers, switches and firewalls.
- Maintain network connections to remote locations.
- Maintain phone system including adding and removal of users, and control of voicemail system.
- Maintain network security and protection against viruses and hackers.
- Maintain server disaster recovery including daily, weekly, and monthly backups
- Support EDI and web interface of customer orders and shipments.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates Degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Annual bonus
- Medical & Dental benefits plus HSA company contributions
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability provided
- Paid vacations and holidays