Job Title: Machine Operator: B-Shift
Hours: 02:45 PM - 11:15 PM
40 Hours per Week with overtime opportunity
- Read and follow operator instructions and alerts
- Has responsibility for completing all quality checks and paperwork associated with job tasks
- Record number of containers made
- Visually inspect products for defects and record both the reasons and amount of defects
- Keep work area neat and organized according to 5S program
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing operators
- Provide relief on other machines as requested
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.