Job Title: Maintenance Technician: C Shift
Other duties may be assigned.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner by getting along with customers, clients, co-workers, supervisors, managers, and all other employees.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all quality system procedures and requirements related to the position.
- Must adhere to all quality systems, safety rules attendance/punctuality and company policies.
- Perform fixture checks and repair as needed.
- Dismantle defective machinery and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus such as transformers and wiring, electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair molding machines, robots, pneumatic and electric motors/equipment, ancillary equipment, assembly equipment, valving and gauges.
- Installs, programs or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operate machine tools such as grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures and tools.
- Ability to Fabricate.
- Completes other special assignments as required.
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance on a timely basis.
- Operate forklift, lift truck and scissors lift.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Software knowledge, Work Order software, OINSIGHT
preferred; Ability to learn new software as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high places, fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.