Job Title: Tooling Cost Estimator
• Analyze blueprint and other documentation to prepare tooling RFQs
• Review supplier tooling quotes to insure they meet RFQs.
• Reviews estimate with Program Management, Tool Shop, Sales and Plant personnel as required.
• Provide tool cost estimates for customer quotes as assigned.
• Provide standard tool package definitions and expectations (SORs and SOWs) for outgoing quotes as needed.
• Prepare reports used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work.
• Offer suggestions and lessons learned that deliver increased productivity and profitability.
• Perform various other duties to fulfill the obligations of the position, including other assigned tasks.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or 5 – 10 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience; strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements; willingness to travel.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Ability to learn new software as needed.
Century Mold offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes annual bonus, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) matching, HSA contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Century Mold is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal consideration to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Century Mold offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department.